Things to Know about the Liver
The liver is one of the vital organs in your body. Its functions cannot be undermined as without them, you cannot go on living. Thus, it is important that your liver will always be in the best condition. You should make sure that it is always healthy.
So that you will know how to take good care of your liver, here are some important information about it:
- The liver is the largest organ of the body.
- It weighs about 1.5 Kg.
- The liver can be found at the right side, between the armpit and the waist.
- Its primary functions are detoxification, synthesis and storage.
- The main liver cells are called hepatocytes
- It is composed of lobules
There are still a lot of information about the liver. You can easily dig more about this vital organ online and it is important that you do so, for you to learn how to take good care of this.
Eating the right kinds of foods is important to maintain the health of your liver. At the same time, you can also take liver supplements to help you achieve your goals. Just make sure that your choice of liver supplements is right for you and get the best medicine for liver cirrhosis in Malaysia.